There is more to geothermal earth design than just closed loop!
2-DAY INTENSIVE GEOTHERMAL WELL DESIGN AND ENGINEERING WORKSHOP
New ANSI/CSA 448 geothermal standard
The Geothermal Well earth exchange method…
- Delivers 23% more thermal efficiency than the AHRI specified Closed Loop
- Delivers 23% more hourly capacity in heating, and 9% in cooling than the AHRI specified Closed Loop
- Provide from 2 tons to 43 tons of heat exchange capacity per borehole
- Cost less than 1/3 of what their Closed Loop counterparts cost in bedrock applications
- Can be used for both GeoExchange AND potable water. A valuable symbiotic efficiency in your building project plans
- Have been applied successfully throughout New England for over 40 years
- Design specification is applicable for HVAC design all over the world
- Offered exclusively to graduate engineers and Certified Geoexchange Designers
- Each workshop limited to a maximum of 5 attendees
Optional day 3: New England “Geo Well System Tour” including a 200-ton school project, a 135 ton Public Library project and a 615-ton Nursing Hospital project
Contact Christina at 800-436-6017 ext. 23 or email email@example.com for workshop syllabus and dates
Get directions to Water Energy Distributors, or find hotel information.