Welcome GEO Talk!
In this new section of our site, you'll find Water Energy and geo industry news and information. We'll be sharing updates from manufacturers we represent and contractors we support too.
- August 13, 2012
- NY Geothermal Seminar - Learn about geothermal for business.
Architects, Hvac Designers, Building Owners And Managers - You Should Attend!
Presented by American Ground Water Trust
- August 9, 2012
- Workshop - Geothermal and Solar for Home & Business in MA
On September 6th, join Dr. Melanie Head of EnergySmart Alternatives to see and hear about real residential and commercial geothermal heating and cooling installations in Massachusetts.
- August 5, 2012
- Martin Orio to Speak at 46th Annual New England Municipal Building Officials Seminar
On Tuesday, October 2nd, Martin Orio will be instructing a course at the NE Municipal Building Offcials Seminar: Effective Application of Geothermal/HVAC.
- July 30, 2012
- Clearing up confusion over the Geothermal Tax Credit
The 30% tax credit for residential geothermal heat pump (GHP) systems is good until December 31, 2016.
- July 22, 2012
- Geothermal Leads to Green Greenhouse
Winter temperatures in Maine can easily slide toward -15?F at night, but in the coastal town of Penobscot, 2,500 rare tropical orchids are thriving at A New Day Farm, thanks to a geothermally climate-controlled environment.
- July 12, 2012
- ClimateMaster Wins Gold!
For the second year in a row, ClimateMaster, Inc. was recognized for excellence in product design in the ninth annual Dealer Design Awards Program.
- March 8, 2012
- Selling Geothermal as a Hedge Against Rising Energy Prices
As the appeal of geothermal technology shifts to the masses, we must find ways to relate to everyday consumers through metrics such as return on investment, life cycle cost and the like.
- March 6, 2012
- Digging Up Energy Savings Right in Your Backyard
- Five years ago, my husband and I walked out of what was left of our historic house after a propane explosion.
- February 19, 2012
- Geothermal Exchange Orginization - Report to Members
In early February, Geothermal Exchange Organization (GEO) President and CEO Doug Dougherty joined the association's advocacy team for several important meetings in Washington, DC.
- December 1, 2011
- We Can't Wait: President Obama Announces Nearly $4 Billion Investment in Energy Upgrades to Public and Private Buildings
Upgrades Will Create Tens of Thousands of Jobs and Save Billions