Welcome GEO Talk!
In this new section of our site, you'll find Water Energy and geo industry news and information. We'll be sharing updates from manufacturers we represent and contractors we support too.
- February 5, 2013
- Making a case for Geothermal
Doug Dougherty examines the benefits and misconceptions about geothermal heating and cooling, and its proven energy savings.
- January 30, 2013
- Air Source VS Ground Source Heat Pumps
Making an apples to apples comparison. Article by Doug Carruthers, Geo-Connections, Inc.
- January 23, 2013
- Energy Efficiency, Geothermal Heat Pumps and "Negawatts"
U.S. Buildings are Energy Gluttons! Read more about how renewable Geothermal energy technology can help slash energy use.
- January 7, 2013
- Letter to the Editor - Union Leader
Where's the Geothermal?
- December 26, 2012
- NEGPA Stands for Geo in CT - Comprehensive Energy Plan
From the December issue of the GEO Members Report, Martin Orio, President of NEGPA, speaks to the Connecticut DEEP regarding the 2012 Comprehensive Energy Strategy draft.
- December 19, 2012
- Geothermal Exchange Organization - Report to Members - December
Read the December edition of the monthly report from Geothermal Exchange Organization.
Looking for past editions? See the archive.
- December 13, 2012
- Geothermal Think Tank Takes on the Extraordinary Job
Water Energy designed an all-geothermal mechanical system forMerrimack County Nursing Home in New Hampshire.
- December 9, 2012
- In the Loop - Geothermal Energy in Maine's Homes & Businesses
On Thursday, December 13, Martin Orio will be part of a panel of experts discussing the design, installation, and operation of cost-effective geothermal systems in Maine.
- November 19, 2012
- Martin Orio Attends CT Energy Bill Hearings
On November 20th, Martin Orio, President of NEGPA, attended public hearings at the UCONN campus in Storrs, CT, regarding the newly proposed comprehensive energy bill for Connecticut.