AEE - NE 5th Annual Energy Products & Services Show
Building Owners, Facility Managers and CFOs…Mark your Calendars!
The Association of Energy Engineers of New England presents its 5th Annual
ENERGY PRODUCTS & SERVICES SHOW
Wednesday, April 8th 2015
3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Embassy Suites Hotel 550 Winter Street Waltham, MA
Exit 27 B off Route 128 (I-95)
The Association of Energy Engineers of New England (AEE - NE) is hosting its 5th Annual Energy Products & Services Show. This year’s Show will feature over 30 EXHIBITS from many of the region’s leading energy services companies and professionals, and 6 WORKSHOPS for anyone interested in learning about relevant and cutting-edge energy efficiency topics and ways to save energy in a broad array of building types and systems.
ADMISSION is $49 and includes entry to all exhibits, multiple workshops (many with qualified CEU credits), buffet/appetizers and cash bar. ALL ARE INVITED TO ATTEND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS. No additional fee or pre-registration required.
- Advanced Building Performance Diagnostics: Detecting Failure & Predicting Performance in Building Systems & Equipment
Presented by Sam Deptula, Project Manager, B2Q Associates, Inc.
- Lighting Control Systems: What Professionals Need to Know
Presented by Ray Urban, Senior Associate, Goody Clancy
- Low Ambient Heating and Cooling with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
Presented by Chris Ouellette, Area Manager, Mitsubishi Electric
- How to Identify and Analyze Refrigeration Energy Saving Opportunities
Presented by Emre Schveighoffer, President, National Resource Management, Inc.
- High-Efficiency Transformer Measurement and Verification
Presented by Chris Pimentel, Northeast Regional Manager, Powersmiths
- Mass DOER’s “Building Asset Rating” Pilot
Presented by Rob Morrow, Project Executive, The Weidt Group
We look forward to seeing you at the Show!